Money Back Guarantee - Terms & Conditions
The following conditions apply to all purchases regardless of any additional money back guarantee we may offer:
If, for any reason, you are unhappy with the goods ordered then you have the right to cancel under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 as amended from time to time ("the Distance Regulations"). That right is included in the following summary:
- (a) to cancel before the goods are dispatched please contact us in writing, ideally by e-mail, as soon as possible and we will refund the price paid for the goods minus the cost of postage & packaging;
- (b) to cancel either after despatch or within the 7 Business Days after you have actually received the goods, contact us in writing, ideally by e-mail, as soon as possible and return the goods to us in their original packaging and original condition, carriage paid and we will refund you the original price paid for the goods;
- (c) if you have received goods, which have been damaged in transit or are faulty then please notify us, ideally by e-mail, within 7 Business Days of delivery and then return the goods to us for replacement or alternatively a refund.
Where you properly cancel your order and return any goods as requested, a refund will be provided within 15 working days of cancellation on receipt of returned goods. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Full Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee
The following restrictions apply to products which specifically state they are covered by our full satisfaction money back guarantee. Please read the following terms & conditions before making your purchase. Non-adherence of these conditions will void the guarantee.
- All money back guarantees offered by Alibilis are subject to a maximum period of 30 days, unless otherwise stated, from date of purchase. No refund claims outside of this period will be considered;
- The original product container, including any remaining product, must be returned to us. We will send them back to the manufacturer for testing and they are also required to substantiate our claim against the manufacturers own guarantee scheme;
When returning used items, covered by our money back guarantee if not completely satisfied, please complete the following steps:
- (a) return the remainder of the goods in question to us in appropriate packaging (make sure all open bottles are sealed tightly to prevent leakage), carriage paid and we will refund you the original price paid for the goods. Please note that all original containers, e.g. bottles, must be retained by you and returned to us when claiming a refund. All items are returned to the manufacturer for quality assurance testing;
- (b) please note that all products remain the property of Alibilis unless the guarantee expires or is forfeit by the customer. As such we expect products to be returned to us in good condition, and should not be damaged beyond reason.
- (c) enclose a letter describing (in as much detail as possible) how you used the item in question and the result. Please include the name of the product, approximate number of applications, and details of any unexpected results. We receive a tiny number of returns and all feedback is sent to the manufacturer for use in research & development of the product in question.
We offer the money back guarantee at our cost in good will and fully expect our customers to take the time to provide us with the necessary feedback if claiming against the guarantee. We reserve the right to forfeit the guarantee if we suspect any abuse of our money back guarantee offer. Please print this page and keep it for your own reference.
Thank you for taking the time to read the terms and conditions of our money back guarantee. We hope it demonstrates our confidence in the product we stock and provides you with confidence to make a purchase.